Monday, August 20, 2007

Bear Lake

Last Vacation of the summer
and we started off with a mechanical horse ride after pizza.
(Good for digestion?)
I think the Chub thought it was a bull ride with one hand up.
The Chub & Dash - two months apart and wanted to play the first morning we were there. Dash was a lot happier, though.
Grandpa showed us the basics of Sand-Castle-Building.
Pack it in really tight - The Chub mimicked exactly what Grandpa did.
Then, it's time to discover aka destroy!
Daddy took us for a swim -
more like crawling in and out of the water like a crab.
It was so funny to watch.
We couldn't even get his attention,
he was literally "off to the races."
I was so proud of myself for this pic,
I think it's cute enough to go on a postcard or something.
What do you think?
Boys will be boys - getting dirty and staying dirty.
Even puff snacks are good with a little dirty grit.
His legs were permanently dirty. :)
Grrrow! This pic can go in my Hunky Hubby Calendar!
Uncle Cam & Aunt Linds showed us how to build a REAL sand castle.
They even let The Chub destroy it!
But with ten of us watching and laughing,
I don't think the Chub thought it was funny anymore.
Poor guy.
Last view of Bear Lake from the top!
The Chub was asleep in the car
and we stopped for our last photo op.

No comments: