Friday, January 18, 2008

Giggly Funnies

This was such a fun, happy moment when both boys were happy (not crying) at the same time, that I had to document the momentus occasion with some pictures and a blog.
The Chub was patiently waiting to have a diaper changed, and he thought he'd catch up on some "reading material." I'm not quite sure why he was so happy, but I don't care.

He started reading aloud to me, the wonderful contents of "Hop on Pop"
Notice: The book is upside down. :)

After finishing The Chub's "business" he just couldn't wait to play with brother, Chub Deuce.

I wonder what they're so interested in. This silent communication between them is always interesting to watch and try to decipher.
With acid reflux we only get a few quiet, serene moments such as this from Chub Deuce.
It's not his fault, but when I get him happy and The Chub happy at the same time, it is a rare, wonderful, heavenly occasion, and it makes me so happy to be there to witness it.
So, of course I smooched both boys as much as I could, and bragged about it to The Hubby when he came home to two screaming children. Ha ha!

3 comments:

Jess and Derek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jami and Family said...

They are getting all grown up! I know how you feel about 2 crying babies, but the times when they are happy and smiling are a true treasure! Oh and isn't 2 babies in diapers just the best...

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

Don't you wish our parents could have had digital cameras to take pictures of things like this? (Rather than just the pictures of a few important events each year, usually posed.) I love how toddlers like to read upside down.