Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Babysitting Exchange!

This little giggly face that melts my heart, was the face I saw all day from my little Chub Deuce when I was helping out a friend by watching her little boy.
We played musical chairs first.
(see in the picture below that The Chub is in Chub Deuce's swing and Chub Deuce is in The Chub's high chair after I fed them all lunch!)
His long hair over his face is so wierd for me to see, since both boys got haircuts a few days after I took these pictures (I'll post pics of their new hair cuts soon). The Chub was just loungin' in the swing, kicking his feet.
He's acting more and more like a big kid every day - it kills me to watch because he's just so funny!
All three boys on the blanket. My kids were so GOOD when another little person came to their house to play! Does this mean I need to hurry and get them a new sibling to play with? Hmmm...not so much - I'm not ready to pregnant for a third summer in a row.
Maybe in a couple years. We'll just borrow everyone else's kids so my boys behave on a regular basis until then.
My dear, sweet Chub, looking out for his little brother. He's even holding his hand, and I didn't realize until I was uploading my pics to the computer!
The Chub has a sixth sense of knowing when something isn't wrong. One day, The Hubby and I were painting and forgot to cover an outlet, when The Chub went for it with a screwdriver. We both screamed out of horror(not knowing how sensitive he was), and he automatically dropped the screw driver, halted in place, and curled up in a ball. My little Chub - such a sweet spirit.
This was my favorite shot, because there is just a euphoric feeling in all three boys.
Of course, I felt it too - it was a very fun day!

5 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Amazing that you could bring in another little one! WOW... you never cease to amaze me girl! Luff ya! And, how could you NOT love those two boys of yours! Simply adorable!!!

Blue Ribbon Family said...

hmmm....the last one didnt seem to go through! LOL

Just dropping some love to you and the boys, really! Luff ya!
Dianne

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

Thanks for sharing the darling pictures! It's so fun to see little kids playing with others.

Anonymous said...

Shirts - $10.00
Pants - $14.00
Diapers - $25.00 (At Costco)
A picture of your kids holding hands - PRICELES

Look how sweet Owen is, playing so nicely with all the other kids. I love it! Your such a good mom if you can teach your child to play nice at that age.

Muse Fam said...

Nikki,

That is such a cute picture of all the boys. I love that you got them to all hold hands. You will have to check out my blogspot when we babysat your boys. christinamuse.blogspot.com