Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter! (I Just Couldn't Wait)

You be the judge as to which family photo is the best. This photo? Or the one at the end of the post? I got so many fabulous pics yesterday that I couldn't wait to upload them, edit them and post/share them. My boys give me so much joy even on yet another holiday that's been commercialized(Just because we feel we celebrate the real meaning of Easter every week).
I know this one's blurry of The Chub, but he rarely smiles at the camera when I'm snapping photos. So I'll keep this one for my sake.
Here's my little Chub Deuce enjoying the outdoors at my in-laws. This pic was taken shortly before Dudley the puggle gave him a wet kiss.
My little boys' first REAL Easter celebration! Aren't I lucky to smooch these ones everyday?
The Chub couldn't resist! Being outside, running on the grass, and hunting for colorful ball-shaped toys that have candy in them. Wow! All of the best things in the world for him, wrapped up in a half and hour. That's probably why we got this reaction out of him. My stomach still hurts from laughing from pure entertainment.
Good thing Grandma was there to hold the basket to gather all the goodies.
Look, Mom! I don't know what it is, but it's shiny and plastic.
Those are always a sure sign that I'll like it.
Wow! Look at all the loot he got! It's inevitable when you're the only one on the Easter Egg Hunt.
My sweet, somber Chub Deuce. How Delicious!
Pure elation after a day of being the center of attention, getting yummy yummy sweets and not having to take a nap at the usual time.
I think the boys were a little tired after an afternoon filled with so much fun. What do you think? Do their expressions tell it all?

8 comments:

Yatesfam said...

I love reading your posts! Your kids are so darling and it looks like you guys had a fun filled easter! I think both family pictures are adorable.

Jeanette said...

Both pictures are great. I can't choose a favorite. What a hapy family. Keep being good to each other. It shows.

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Personally, I love the first picture. What a sweet family you have! Boy I miss you, love! And those boys... I just wanna kiss them and hug them and call them george! ;)

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I tried to leave a comment, but it didnt tell me that you would approve it first. LOL :?

I put my vote in for the first picture. Fabulous! Also, I miss you, and want to hug those boys of yours (the little ones! ;))

Anonymous said...

What a cute little family you have. I love all the pics. You have to love how kids react to finding hidden things that have candy in them. Addi was shaking every egg and dancing. It looks like you had a wonderful Easter.

Mike and Lisa said...

Your pictures are cute...your boys are getting big! Glad you had a good Easter!

erin said...

Looks like you had a great Easter, lots of fun.
I think both family pictures are great, but IF I had to pick one, it would be the first.

Eric & Meg said...

I like the first one better! Love ya guys