I swear we're alive and I love to blog...but I've been doing some extra resting up, and it seems to be paying off. Baby #3 is still cooking!These are the random happy moments that we've experienced in the last few weeks. Enjoy!
Can't beat the smile you get when you swing. (You should've seen the look on MY face when I rode the Tidal Wave last summer...not so similar)
The Chub was pulling leaves off of our Maple tree, causing Chub Deuce to bust out a loud, hysterical, belly laugh(and would keep fakin' it just for fun afterward) every time the leaf was detached from the branch. Good thing he can only reach so high, otherwise we'd have bare trees in June.
Happiness while taking pictures of ourselves on the lawn. Who cares that I have wispy hair and no makeup? I got a smile from The Chub and a half from Chub Deuce, so I'm happy.
Evening fishing at the local Community Fish Pond. Love it! The Chub held the pole for a total of 4 minutes while Chub Deuce held on to the Power Bait. Of course, we didn't catch anything that night, but The Hubby always comes prepared....the boys chased the RC Airplane around while I relaxed and watched for a bite that would never come. Next time we're going when the Pond is freshly stocked.
Remembering our loved ones on Memorial Day. We only had time to visit Grandma Great(luckily she's laid to rest so close to where we live) but kept everyone else in our thoughts.
This is, of course, my favorite shot to get. I melt every time this happens and I don't have to take forever to get smiles from my boys(even The Hubby).
Thoroughly enjoying the bird show at the Zoo. I would recommend sitting on the back row...the birds came right over our heads to the poles behind us. Totally awesome...and it's fun to be with Gwama and Gwapa too!
The Zoo wouldn't be complete without both pairs of Grandparents and a shoulder ride from uncle Spence. I think the "Cheese Ball" smile from The Chub is the cherry on top.
Last, but most definitely not least, the new "Sandy Box" as the kids say. After the new fence last July, the firepit last September, the new sod & veggie garden last month, we had to complete the random happiness that childhood brings with our very own Sand Box, designed, and constructed by The Hubby(not without direction & cheering by me...I had to do something). Now, we just have 10 other projects waiting for us, and our backyard retreat will be complete!


No comments:
Post a Comment