Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I Just Can't Get Enough...

...of this little Cherry Bomb!
Seriously? Who can resist that face, those cheeks, that little button nose, those kankles, that "little Cindy Lou Hoo" 'do(which The Chub calls 'The Fountain')?! And the list will go on. I'm just dying at the cuteness that spills out of her...gosh I'm a lucky mom to snuggle my little girl and enjoy this life with such a wonderful spirit! She is captivating and uplifting and...DELICIOUS!!!

4 comments:

Yatesfam said...

Nikki,

She really is so cute!! Love her. Can't believe how big she is getting too.... Yummy! ;).

Nikki said...

she is way cute! see ya next week.

THE OLSONS said...

Wow! She is getting so big! And what a DOLL! It's crazy when you realize your little baby is now a toddler! Where does the time go?

Becky Henson said...

She is soooo adorable! Love those cheeks! Miss you guys!