Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hairdo Help, Anyone?

I didn't realize how long his hair was 'til I tried to "do" it.
(Compare it to his last haircut in the August 6th post)
I used mousse to spike it, and hairspray to keep it there,
but it was totally flat after he took his nap.
He must have hair like me,
fine texture and no life whatsoever.
(Even with hair product)
I liked this picture because he looks so grown up.
Well, he is a big brother now, although he still is my baby.
He seems like he's laughing at me,
like there's something he knows that I don't.
(That's probably true on so many levels.)
*********************************************
It's so hard being a family when one of us isn't staying at home yet.
I feel torn and miss one when I'm with the other.
I'm going to go crazy when these two boys go on missions.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

The Chub looks like such a little man with his hair done! Cute, cute! I think he looks like he's beat-boxing in the second picture. Music does tend to run in the family...