Look how small he seems next to his Dad!
And look at how relieved Dad looks!
We can finally feel like we're a family
as we are all sleeping in the same place now.
It's all starting to sink in for The Chub...he has a baby brother.
So curious, what is that thing doing in my bedroom?
Maybe he thinks it's an animal of some sort.
The Deuce does make similar grunting sounds.
The nurses cried when we left.
After 25 days in the Nursery, one can get attached.
It really was bittersweet for all of us...
...those nurses are my friends now. (sniff, sniff)
Sad from being in the hospital for so long?
...or is it because the binkie was lost?
Maybe he thinks it's an animal of some sort.
The Deuce does make similar grunting sounds.
After 25 days in the Nursery, one can get attached.
It really was bittersweet for all of us...
...those nurses are my friends now. (sniff, sniff)
...or is it because the binkie was lost?
we had to make room for the new baby...
as well as this 4 foot tall oxygen tank.
I took a picture because I wanted to remember
how much darn room it took up.
It came with a 50 ft. extension
of The Deuce's nasal canula
so I can walk around the house
without having to lug the tank with me. :)
(Do you think I really could?)
3 comments:
What a precious, precious boy!!!!! He is so beautiful. I wish I could shower kisses on him all the way from NYC. Please give him some for me, right on the top of all of that dark hair! Loves to you all!
Yea for you. He is so cute and I'm sure he loves being home with his cute mom and dad and his big brother. Wish I could meet him!
Post a Comment