that came in the mail from
The Chub's Great Grandma's
with the wrapping paper...
in fact it was the box that the toy came in,
that caught his eye.
He even climbed in, but I didn't get a pic of it.
A tonka truck, some wooden blocks,
and alphabet refrigerator magnets
were few among the many new toys he got.
icing sculpure of a dog made out of cupcakes.
If I had that much talent and time to do it
with a new baby and a recent addition to toddlerhood,
I may have attempted something like it.
It was $2 at Wal-mart.
Does he look like a girl with the bow in his head?
the whole night (with the camera out).
In fact, when he tried to take it off, he got frosting in his eyes,
and screamed harder than this! Poor guy.
They were so nice to be the only ones to put on party hats!
************************
I really took so many more pictures than this, so if it was too many for your liking,
just be grateful I didn't post all of them. :)
1 comment:
I can't believe it's been a year already! Crazy how time flies. Well your kids are adorable and I'm glad he enjoyed his cake. Emri would play in it but didn't dare eat it. Weird! Well, thanks for updating.
Post a Comment