Friday, October 19, 2007

When we're not looking...




We really weren't looking, and then, all of a sudden, he was sitting almost inside the dishwasher. My dear sweet Chub loves to be by the dishwasher when you're loading it. But this time was different because he was inspired to climb in. I don't know if you can see, but in his left hand is a little plastic thing that was in the packaging of one of the toys left over from the birthday party, and he now carries it around, twisting it onto things like he's fixing them. I really have no idea where he picked this up, because heaven knows, that I don't use a screwdriver on a regular basis. He crawled in the dishwasher to inspect it more closely and turned his little "tool" into all of the little crevaces and holes where the dishwasher soap goes. We laughed so hard that he started laughing with us. What a doll!


No comments: