Friday, November 23, 2007

Music Never Gets Old

I just had to post this video that my sister emailed me the link to. This song is forever embedded in my head (and voice). I can't stop looking for new stuff from the artist Sara Bareilles. If you like the song "Love song" that you hear on the radio and itunes, you will die with this live performance of her song, "Gravity." I'm going to quote the youtube person who said this about Sara Bareilles - "One of the wonderful things about music...Just when you think you've heard it all before. Just when you think there's nothing new or exciting to look forward to. That's when you make discoveries like this one, and find someone who touches you in a way that reminds you why you love music so much." Amen.


1 comment:

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

Yes, music (good songs like this!) never gets old. I'd heard some of her songs when my sister left the CD here, but I actually didn't remember Gravity. The live performance of it is even better than the CD version. Anyway, thank you for the post.