Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Take a walk down "Memory Lane"

O.k. So It's my turn...well, actually your turn. As I've commented on friends' blogs that have had this, it's been so fun to share memories that I've had with them. It's interesting to see what kind of things about you stick in everyone else's memory.

So have fun...let's see what you can come up with. :-)
-love, me.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments (or I'll email it to you)

9 comments:

Yatesfam said...

Well let's see there are the memories of going with Linds and katie to your house or other peoples homes to just hang out. And I remember right before Brandon and I got married or maybe it was even before we were engaged going to I think it was Nate's homecoming and seeing you there with Seth. Its such a small world!! I thought it was so cool that we could possibly end up being related distantly. You are such a sweet girl and I always looked up to you.

Holly said...

I was just coming to leave a comment on a random post of yours about my memories and wa-la! There was a new memory post! Ok, so, how about Nate throwing ice cream at my car and you calmly and with your accent responding with..."honestly, who throws icecream at a car." Or, how about you having a major crush on TS and I think because of that, I became great friends with him. Thanks! Man, I have a lot, I just don't know which ones to say. How about how nice you were to me in asking me to accompany you in "Consider the Lilys" when I was not good enough to accompany! You were always so nice about that. I remember singing in the car on our rides home to your house! Head cheer responsibilities...what a nightmare. I won't even go into those! Crying to you about the time I found out that BM kissed BT our senior year. Oh what drama. Do you even remember that? Sorry about the initials. I'm sure there are a lot of Murray people who read this. The list could go on but I'll stop. I've loved all my memories of you!

Mike and Lisa said...

I would definately have to say that my memory would be when you sang at my wedding dinner and Seth accompanied you on the piano. I had no idea that Mike had arranged that...what a great surprise! You did such a fantastic job and your willingness to do that meant a lot to us!

Cam and Linds said...

What a fun "walk down memory lane" post! Well lets see I have to say that my very first memory of you was at Bed Bath and Beyond when you were teaching me and all the newly hired employee's about bridal registry. Then I also remember and who could forget the mad skills we both have at Guitar Hero! Also since we haven't seen you guys in a while I just wanted to say, way to go on coming in second place in the race, and I love the fact that you even got a silver medal! Love it! Hope to see you guys soon!

Katie said...

I have been sitting here trying to remember a distinct memory, but they mostly seem to be memories that involve you being around. Does that make sense? Like the fact that we went to high school together and saw each other every day there in choir and in the hall, seeing you at farewells when all the guys were leaving, and running into you at Bed Bath and Beyond when I was registering, and seeing you at the Fire Station for flu shots. I don't recall being introduced to you, it just feels like I have just always known who you were, and you've always been so sweet to me.

Marin said...

Oh wow, there are countless memories that I have of you. Tons that involve EFY and the lovely people we met there, or some of those nice drives down State Street with Holli, Choir Tour. There's also the time that we had our very first sleep over together and we slept in the back of my truck. We've been through a lot of good times. Too many to mention on here!

Jason and Erin said...

i remember you a lot from high school. i always knew who you were (like katie was saying) and always thought you were very sweet and nice. i do have one memory from sophomore year where i knew someone who liked you. i wont say here but if you want to know just call me! :)

Emily said...

Let's see... lunches at Paradise & PeiWei, being cubicle buddies w/ Moss, working out in the office gym (and watching you and Karen totally kick my rear), being pregnant at the same time with Deuce & Blake, I could go on but it's just making me miss you!! We all need to do lunch sometime soon!

Brianne said...

Nikki Sticky!!! I love your laugh and its one of those that will always stick with me because I loved it so much. I loved all of our good times!! remember hanging out in the Hot Tub up in Midway and having lots of girl talk! That was one of my favorite memories ever. You made me so happy to see you when you came over to bring us the cutest bouncy ever for Mayley when she was born. You are the best gift giver ever!! Thanks for being a wonderful friend. I love you to death!