I love it!!! Bet you guys had a blast last night!! Hey our blog just went private and I would love to send you an invite. If you want to email me your email address I can add you real quick. 4jensens@skyviewmail.com
Dear Nikki Thank you so much for visit me on my Blog and for your words about my work/designs. You are so sweet and your family is wonderful...Your childrens are so beautiful/sweet boys. Congratulations!!!
8 comments:
I'd say Cat in the Hat and thing 1 and thing 2.
Hooray for Thing 1 and Thing 2
I love it!!! Bet you guys had a blast last night!! Hey our blog just went private and I would love to send you an invite. If you want to email me your email address I can add you real quick.
4jensens@skyviewmail.com
Alright Martha Stewart! Somebody is a little creative! Such a cute idea~ WHAT A HOOT!!!! Hope to see you for a gals luncheon soon! :)
It was so fun to see you guys on Friday! The boys looked great in their sweet costumes, I LOVE the blue hair!
CUTE!!!
You are so cute! I love seeing your sweet boys! Could you ask for two kids more adorable!? They are the cutest "Things" I've ever seen!
Dear Nikki
Thank you so much for visit me on my Blog and for your words about my work/designs.
You are so sweet and your family is wonderful...Your childrens are so beautiful/sweet boys. Congratulations!!!
Kisses and thanks again
Sueli Colbert
From Brazil
*Sorry for my english...I hope you understand me.
Post a Comment